Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Review of Course

In the beginning I was enthused that this would be a hybrid course and Prof. Luongo was teaching. Thank you Prof. for taking on this course as per Joan S. advised-because the other computer courses were closed. Thus, being said we your students and some of us including myself are now DONE with the certification courses. In two days I will feel more elated having accomplished this graduate cert. and I need to celebrate this achievements.
The one most important aspect to me was learning how to evaluate a website! Several years ago I didn't fully comprehend the definition of a website and now was taught to evaluate, for example Scholastic.com. Once again I rave over the fact of this lesson/presentation. And our textbook Teaching and Learning with Technology will be a treasure to consult with in the near future regarding educational technology. I will ALWAYS remember my professor Luongo and my 2 courses with her as the instructor. Thank you professor and with all your understanding and concern for ALL your students! Love ya and admire you...
Norine Switzer

No comments: